Sunday, February 7, 2010

Summoning the Watcher

This is a ritual that is an integral part of the Simon Necronomicon system with which I am currently working. The Watcher is our Higher Self, but more than that, it is what we are destined to become as we evolve through the system.

I've not done this ritual since last summer & I must say that I miss it. I had a great deal going on within myself when last I worked with the Necronomicon & though I thought I was ready then, I had not resolved what needed to be resolved within myself. Things are much different now & I am ready to begin my initiation into the system. Summoning the Watcher was my first step.

I started with my brand new AGGA MASS SSARATU, which is the bowl not only through which the Watcher is summoned & the Fire God conjured, but is also the Conjuring bowl by which the Watcher carries out your will through the spells in the Necronomicon. I found my AGGA MASS SSARATU at Home Goods in North Kingstown. It is white enamel & flame & heat proof, making it the perfect tool for the job. I also managed to re-inscribe my Watcher sword which is the vessel the Watcher uses to manifest. I uses a magic eraser to get rid of the old sigils & re-scribed fresh new ones on it.

As far as the sacrifice, I followed that which was prescribed in the Necronomicon, being new bread, cedar, & nettle. I also found a much more effective method of burning it. Instead of using the Sterno cup, I took some of the gel fuel in the Sterno & slathered it all over the bread. I then poked the cedar incense into the bread & covered it with nettle leaves.

I went out to the old stump in my back yard & placed the AGGA MASS SSARARTU on it. I intoned the Conjuration of the Fire God & used a match to light the sacrifice as the sulfur in the match head resonates with Earth & as this is the Earth, this resonance makes for a more powerful working. I then intoned the Conjuration of the Watcher & though the Sword would not stick in the ground, I slammed it into the ground with sufficient force for it to suffice.

My Watcher appeared differently than it did last time. When I previously performed this ritual, the Watcher was about 8 feet tall & was a shadowy nimbus of energy. This time, it was about twice that in height & had a vaguely humanoid form, but I could literally see sparks of white energy flowing through the distortion in the air that I perceived.

Once the bread was well burned & the fire went out, I released the Watcher & came back inside. My AGGA MASS SSARATU was completely unblemished by the flames; that bowl was a very good choice. I feel very energized & relaxed at the same time. I am going to have to be diligent with the monthly sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment